Beware the Patent Troll
Rubin, who incidentally is the father of Naughty Dog co-founder Jason Rubin, got into game litigation through his son's business. A well-accomplished practitioner of law, he worked in the Antitrust Division of the Department of Justice, was professor of law at the University of Florida as well as a partner at a national law firm where he specialized in antitrust and IP cases, all before starting his own law firm.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- In One Tweet, Kylie Jenner Wiped Out $1.3 Billion of Snap’s Market Value
- China Regulator Seizes Anbang, Chairman Faces Fraud Prosecution
- The Two Words That Will Help Get an Airline Upgrade Over the Phone
- Snap CEO Evan Spiegel Got $638 Million in Year of Firm's IPO
- Apple Plans Upgrades to Popular AirPods Headphones