Stocks Fall as Oil, Yields Rise
Stocks finished lower in volatile trading Tuesday, following contradictory wholesale inflation data and a speech by Fed Chairman Ben Bernanke that left the door open to further interest-rate hikes. An intraday rally led by semiconductor stocks soon gave way to profit-taking, while bond yields and oil futures rose, says Standard & Poor's MarketScope.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- U.S. Stocks Pare Drop, Treasuries Rise With Gold: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting