How a Pandemic Takes WingCatherine Arnst
Springtime usually brings joy to Alaska after a long winter. This year, however, it is also likely to bring the avian flu virus, carried by infected wild birds migrating from Asia. If so, the virus could spread to birds in the lower 48 states in a matter of months.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing