High Dividends, Off the Beaten Path
While big-name telecom carriers have taken the investing spotlight recently, we at Standard & Poor's Equity Research see opportunity in a lesser known outfit: Commonwealth Telephone Enterprises (CTCO; recent price, $33). Commonwealth is a rural local exchange carrier (RLEC), primarily operating in the eastern third of Pennsylvania.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing