Google Finance: Blogs Won't Get You Everything
In a post about Google Finance, Steve Rubel points to Charlene Li's review of the new service and notes that Google is aggregating blog posts right alongside the news. Interesting feature. But it's interesting also to read Charlene's take on the overall package.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing