FAO Schwarz's Toytown Tryouts
Slide Show >>
To get there, one took the subway from Queens. Another drove from upstate. A third flew in from Mexico. But at 10 a.m. on Mar. 9, all three took a plastic seat on the second floor of the Fifth Avenue FAO Schwarz. It was their chance to pitch an idea to the toy store's new chief executive, Ed Schmults, and its president and chief merchandising officer, David Niggli.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash