Leonardo Couldn't Dream Up Better Publicity
Its author spent three days in the witness box in a London court, defending his work against allegations of plagiarism. Religious leaders have argued that the film should be changed so as not to offend Catholics. Is this the kind of publicity that Sony's upcoming film, The Da Vinci Code, needs right now, just weeks before its May 19 release?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock