Emerging Markets Beckon World Carmakers
Imagine a rapidly growing economy in which billions of increasingly affluent citizens cannot wait to buy their first car and take to the freedom of the open road. No, this isn't a multinational auto executive's fantasy: it is the reality of China and India. As demand starts to stagnate in the West's mature and saturated automotive markets, the East's full growth potential is becoming apparent to the world's carmakers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap