So, I got this email from a company called Boca Java. They're an online coffee retailer that has decided to target bloggers as a consumer market with a new line of coffee called "Bloggers Blends."
The company says this is a spin on embracing bloggers. So they're holding a contest where bloggers get to design and name a new blend of coffee. The prize? A free year of coffee.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy