Mobile Game Mosh: An Overnight Success
Last year, 5 million to 6 million American mobile-phone subscribers downloaded at least one game a month. That rate remains unchanged from 2004, according to a March study released by Seattle researcher M:Metrics. In the same report, M:Metrics found that national phone carriers added, on average, about 59 new games within the five months between September, 2005, and the end of February, 2006.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards