Icahn: A Korean Welcome Is UnlikelyMoon Ihlwan
Corporate raider Carl Icahn has won an important battle, but his Korean war is far from over. Icahn's ally Warren Lichtenstein was elected on Mar. 17 to the board of KT&G, the country's former tobacco monopoly, at the company's annual shareholder meeting. It marks the first time a foreigner at odds with management has been elected to a Korean company's board. A victory for Icahn and Lichtenstein to savor, no doubt.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day