Chipmakers Turn Cash into Dividends
Analog Devices (ADI) delivered good news for investors on Mar. 14 by boosting its quarterly dividend to 16 cents a share, from 12 cents, and authorizing the repurchase of up to $1 billion worth of stock. "They have a lot of cash on hand and need to do something with it," says Tom Smith, semiconductor analyst for Standard & Poor's Equity Research.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts