Wall Street Doesn't Get Apple or Innovation.
So we have TheStreet.Com's senior writer wringing his hands over Apple because it is "holding the line" on spending on innovation and wondering if this frugality will hurt its amazing product development. Oh, when will they ever learn? It isn't the amount of money spent on R&D, its the innovation efficiency and productivity that counts.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis