Say No to "Net Neutrality" Rules
Editor's Note: BusinessWeek Online published a viewpoint by U.S. Representative Rick Boucher (D, Va.) (see BW Online, 3/7/06, "Beware of a Two-Lane Internet") that argued in favor of rules that, in the author's opinion, would foster fair access to the Internet. An alternate view follows.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing