Murdoch: Papers Must Learn to Love iPod
Rupert Murdoch has warned the media's old guard to 'change or die' in the new age of media, where demanding readers want to consume a media pick 'n' mix - and are just as keen on getting news through paper and ink as on their iPod.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Stocks Slide From Records as Anxiety Bubbles Up: Markets Wrap
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States