Juniper Drops Message Board Users Lawsuit
It became known today that, on March 9, networking company Juniper finally dropped its lawsuit of Light Reading message board users (Check out a story about the lawsuit here). I am sure glad it did. Juniper, which has grown by leaps and bounds over the years, needs to concentrate on revving up its growth, which is slowing down, instead of pursuing message board users who say bad things about the company.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Stocks Drop, Yen Gains as Investor Jitters Return: Markets Wrap