Goldman's Golden Haul
Proving itself anew to be one of the hottest engines on Wall Street, Goldman Sachs Group (GS) on Mar. 14 reported quarterly gains that analysts called nothing short of "phenomenal." Compared with the opening quarter last year, Goldman hiked its net earnings 64%, to $2.48 billion, on a 61% gain in revenues, to $10.34 billion.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks