Watching the Omens on Housing
Is the housing sector becoming less sturdy? The final U.S. house-price data for the fourth quarter, released earlier this month, confirm that a robust uptrend was intact through December -- despite widespread perceptions of declines. But housing-sector data releases for the first quarter are telling a different story.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’