Taking a Hard Stance on Microsoft
Thomas Vinje, a partner in the Brussels office of multinational law firm Clifford Chance, has been crossing swords with Microsoft (MSFT) for at least 16 years. In 1989 the San Francisco law firm of Morrison & Foerster dispatched him to Brussels to represent such clients as Fujitsu and NCR (NCR) on emerging software copyright law in the European Union.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing