McClatchy's Big Bet on Old Media
Gary Pruitt, the chairman and CEO of Sacramento-based McClatchy (MNI), sounded convincingly authoritative when he answered a reporter's inquiry about the speed with which newspapers' classified ads will move to mobile platforms like cell phones. "In five years," he said, "17.2% of all classifieds will be delivered on mobile devices."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy