Design Revelations from ShanghaiPatrick Whitney
In late October, I attended a dinner discussion in Shanghai with about 30 leaders of large companies involved in creating content, products, and the underlying infrastructure of digital entertainment in China. The presidents of the Chinese arms of Philips, Sony (SNE), Disney (DIS), Kodak (EK), and other advanced companies had come together because of a seismic shift in their industries. After considerable discussion, two themes emerged as major challenges for these businesses.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations