Asia's Auto Makers Think Globally
The global market may be becoming increasingly competitive, but Japan's and Korea's top automakers are hitting new production records and expanding outside their domestic markets at a rapid pace. Faced with stagnant demand in their home countries and a need to reduce foreign exchange risks, the big automakers in both countries are rapidly expanding production overseas and shearing off market shares from the foreign incumbents.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy