Stocks Climb on Jobs Data
Stocks were trading higher late Friday, taking cheer in a solid jobs report despite rising bond yields and the potential for interest-rate hikes. Homebuilding, commodity and other groups that dragged the market down earlier in the week were strong, but semis erased early gains, says Standard & Poor's MarketScope.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself