Memo Outlines Microsoft's Plans
Last November, Microsoft (MSFT) Chairman Bill Gates kicked off what he called the era of "Live software," saying he'd unveil a host of new ways for consumers, businesses, and developers to gain access to his company's services over the Web. Four months in, the new era appears to be well under way.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Facebook to Show Users Which Russian Propaganda They Followed
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020