Thomas Weisel Ups Biogen Idec to Peer Perform
Thomas Weisel upgraded Biogen Idec (BIIB) to peer perform from underperform, after the Food and Drug Administration on Wednesday voted unanimously to recommend reintroduction of Tysabri as a treatment for relapsing forms of multiple sclerosis.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- OPEC, Russia Signal Global Oil Alliance May Endure Past 2018