Rising Real Net Worth per capitaBy
Today's data release from the Federal Reserve shows that real net worth per capita rose again in 2005, and is now higher than before the bust. In 2005, real net worth per capita was $155.1 thousand, compared to $148.9 thousand in 2004 and $153.4 thousand in 1999 (all in 2005 dollars).
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks