Jobs Growth Still Catching Up
The Mar. 10 release of the government's employment data for February will likely extend the string of solid post-hurricane reports. The release should reveal a solid gain in the nonfarm payrolls figure in February, with the usual pattern of big upward payroll revisions to prior months, and strength in other major components of the report.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States