If Selling Out to Google Isn't a Good Business Model...Rob Hof
... why does it seem to work so well? The latest to get scooped up: Web-based word processing startup Writely. I agree with the many folks who worrry that there are too many Web 2.0 companies whose sole goal seems to be creating an elaborate job application to Google, Yahoo, or Microsoft. But can you really blame them?
Lots of speculation on who's next. Anyone want to place bets?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- In One Tweet, Kylie Jenner Wiped Out $1.3 Billion of Snap’s Market Value
- The Two Words That Will Help Get an Airline Upgrade Over the Phone
- China Regulator Seizes Anbang, Chairman Faces Fraud Prosecution
- Snap CEO Evan Spiegel Got $638 Million in Year of Firm's IPO
- Apple Plans Upgrades to Popular AirPods Headphones