Geneva Unveils Hit at Core of Automakers' Class, StyleMichelle Krebs
International automakers unveiled at the Geneva Motor Show new concept cars, some of which were thinly veiled production models or, at the very least, point the way to a brand's styling future.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- European Stocks Erase Losses; Dollar Edges Lower: Markets Wrap
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn