FAQ: Things to Know about the Biggest Trade Deficit in U.S. HistoryBy
It's hard not to be impressed -- even a little startled -- by the January trade deficit announced by the Commerce Dept. on Mar. 9. At $68.5 billion, it was larger than expected -- in fact, the largest ever. The deficit piled up at a rate of:$2.2 billion a day...$92 million an hour...and $250,000 a second.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing