High Time for Tea in America
In a coffee society like the U.S., how do you turn people on to tea? If you're specialty tea outfit Republic of Tea, the answer is: sip by sip. "Our purpose is to get people to slow down their lives," says Ron Rubin, the company's chief executive and self-proclaimed Minister of Tea. "Our message is about lifestyle, health, and well-being. Coffee is all about speeding up, and tea is about slowing down."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day