Bag Borrow or StealSarah Lacy
This time it's not my horrible pun in the headline-- that's the name of a Seattle startup wants to be the Netflix for ladies' luxury goods from Tiffany's jewelry to Chanel handbags. You pay a monthly fee, about $20, $50 or $100, and get to "rent" handbags or jewelry and keep them as long as you like. When you're sick of an item, you mail it back and get a new one. Investors aren't put off by the mouthful of a name: The company is announcing an $8.25 million round tomorrow. They’ve raised almost $12 million to date.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis