Pushing biotech boundaries in ChinaBy
More news about Chinese doctors pushing the envelope by providing experimental treatment not available in the U.S. I recently wrote a BusinessWeek story about a drug made by a Chinese company, Shenzhen SiBiono, that not only was the first gene-therapy treatment to get the okay in China but also was the first to receive the nod for commercial use anywhere. A U.S. biotech has a similar drug in the works, but the U.S. FDA is rightly concerned about the safety of gene therapy and so progress has been slow.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks