Automobile Expense Deductions
Automobile expenses are one of the major tax deductions for small businesses, and making the right choice about how to deduct them can save you hundreds of tax dollars. The choice is whether to use actual expenses, such as costs for gas, maintenance, and insurance, or the standard mileage rate.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards