Stocks Slip On Rising Yields, Intel News
Stocks finished slightly lower Friday in a volatile session after chip giant Intel (INTC) cut its revenue outlook. A jump in the 10-year Treasury yield to its highest close since June 2004 kept stock bulls in check, says Standard & Poor's MarketScope. Higher yields, a rate hike in Europe this week, and signs Japan may end quantitative easing fueled fears of rising interest rates.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks