Prize Catches in Security Software
Security threats faced by organizations and individuals are evolving. Past threats typically came from young computer nerds creating viruses in an attempt to gain notoriety among peers. "We think the largest emerging threat is very different," says Gary McDaniel, who follows software stocks for Standard & Poor's Equity Research. "Today's threats are not based on notoriety, but on profit."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash