The PRIMECAP dietLauren Young
Dan Wiener, editor of the Independent Adviser for Vanguard Investors, just published an interesting round-up of the buying habits of Vanguard's fund managers. According to Wiener, few Vanguard managers actually eat their own cooking--in other words, they fail to invest big sums in the funds they manage.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy