Restoration of an Icon
A quick search on Gamerankings shows the Tomb Raider franchise's history — slipping from the 90 percentile in its first incarnation, down by about 10% every release. By the end, 2003's Angel of Darkness could only manage 54%. IGN called it "miserable".
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses