The Core77 Design 2.0 Conference Rocked.By
Google's Marissa Mayer, Method's Kevin Farnham. Peer Insight's Jeneanne Rae and futurist Andrew Zolli drew a standing-room only crowd in NYC of 200 plus to the Core 77 Design 2.0 conference: From Complexity to Clarity. Their presentations were insightful and entertaining (Zoli is absolutely hilarious as a stand-up comic) and the Ballroom in Union Square gave the meeting a "downtown" lounge vibe. Wait a minute--it was a lounge, with a bar (for all the networking that went on right after the conference).
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day