Passat: Driving a Power Bargain
For my money, Volkswagen's newly redesigned Passat mid-sized sedan is a wonderful set of wheels. But it's also one of those models with exquisitely calibrated price points designed to suck you into spending more money than you intended.And if you can get by with the smaller engine -- which shouldn't be hard for most buyers -- it also offers excellent value for your dollar.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Bitcoin Soars Past $8,000 as Technology Shift Concern Vanishes