KKR Hedges Its Bets
Private-equity giant KKR, known for its record-breaking RJR Nabisco buyout in the late 1980s, is moving deeper into the world of hedge funds. On Feb. 28 its KKR Financial LLC unit announced the launch of KKR Strategic Capital Fund. "It is anticipated that the fund will primarily focus on stressed and distressed opportunities and market dislocation investments," the firm said in a brief statement.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards