Autodesk Gains on Higher Profit
Autodesk (ADSK) moved solidly higher Wednesday after the company posted 37 cents vs. 30 cents fourth quarter EPS (non-GAAP) on a 17% revenue rise. It sees second quarter revenue of $440 million to $450 million and 34 cents to 36 cents (non-GAAP) EPS.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Stocks Slide From Records as Anxiety Bubbles Up: Markets Wrap
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States