Lehman Brothers Ups WiderThan to Overweight
Lehman Brothers upgraded WiderThan (WTHN) to overweight from equal-weight, citing a healthy 2006 outlook for ringback tones and music on demand product sales from the mobile entertainment services provider's key customer Verizon (VZ).
Analyst Jeff Kvaal believes Verizon is optimistic about subscriber growth in its ringback unit, which may now exceed 1.5 million users following its promotional campaign in January. He notes that Sprint Nextel (S) said it has delivered 1 million downloads from its mobile music service since its launch in late October, and he considers this indicative of an emerging market for mobile music. He raises his 67 cents 2006 earnings per share (EPS) estimate to 78 cents and his 98 cents estimate for 2007 to $1.00. He has a $17 stock price target.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Comedian Byron Allen Buys the Weather Channel for $300 Million
- Stocks Tumble in Biggest Weekly Decline Since 2016: Markets Wrap
- Musk Takes Down the Tesla and SpaceX Facebook Pages
- World's Biggest Cryptocurrency Exchange Is Heading to Malta
- A Horror Week for the Dow Has Investors Begging for Trump Respite