4A's Chief Blasts Nets For No Show At Conference.
The American Association of Advertising Agencies is about to get underway with its annual shmooze. And CEO, O. Burtch Drake took a swipe at TV network executives for blowing off the conference. "The surprising thing about this conference is who's not there: the TV networks," Mr. Drake told Ad Age in an interview. "It blows my mind, particularly given the pressure they're under and how [alternative media] are chipping at them."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses