Questions about podcasts on Apple's iTunes
The frustrations for advertisers are palpable. Here they have a grand opportunity with podcasts, and iTunes runs away with much of the industry and gives them no data. "Because they have no advertising plans, they have no motivation to provide us with details," laments Jeff Lanctot, general manager of Avenue A Razorfish, the largest buyer of online ads.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again