Is oil partying like it's 1999?Aaron Pressman
For all the worrywarts and, after my last entry, to appease Bill Miller who doesn't own energy stocks in the Legg Mason Value Trust (LMVTX), I'm posting this Birinyi Associates graphic showing recent moves in the oil market laid on top of the S&P 500's tech bubble history. I don't put too much stock in technical market analysis but it's food for thought.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- In One Tweet, Kylie Jenner Wiped Out $1.3 Billion of Snap’s Market Value
- China Regulator Seizes Anbang, Chairman Faces Fraud Prosecution
- The Two Words That Will Help Get an Airline Upgrade Over the Phone
- Snap CEO Evan Spiegel Got $638 Million in Year of Firm's IPO
- Apple Plans Upgrades to Popular AirPods Headphones