Waiting for PlayStation 3
When Sony Computer Entertainment head Ken Kutaragi unveiled the first details of the PlayStation 3 in May, 2005, calling it a "supercomputer for computer entertainment," game enthusiasts rejoiced. Packed with so much technology that even nongamers have said they will give it a look, the PS3 appeared to solidify Sony's reputation as the kingpin of the video-game industry even as Microsoft and Nintendo introduced their own next-generation consoles.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy