Shifting an Employee's Status

Moving a worker to an hourly wage can have significant ramifications in terms of overtime pay and legal liability

I have a salaried administrative assistant. I would like to change her compensation status to an hourly wage. How can I best accomplish this change, and is there any legal problem with doing so? -- J.D., Indianapolis

To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.