Ethnography is the new Core CompetenceBy
Ethnography is hot. You expect the P&G's, Nikes, Philips' and Apples of the world to do it since they are so directly linked to consumer wants and needs. But Intel, a chipmaker whose product you never see, unless you open the laptop or cellphone or whatever? Actually, Intel is super-big into enthnography and way ahead of many other global corporations.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day