When I do a book blog, should I stay on Blogspotting?
I got a contract to write a book. I'm not going to go into details here, because the publisher wants to make an announcement. (They want a picture of me for this, and are not satisfied with the self-portraits I send from my cameraphone.) In any case, I've asked for a one-year unpaid leave from BusinessWeek, starting in March.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses